The trenchless pipe rehabilitation market offers good growth opportunities during the next five year period ending 2026. In its detailed market assessment report, Stratview Research has analysed the market’s emerging trends, forecasts, competitive landscapes, and factors governing the market dynamics.
The study covers the market intelligence and information for a period of 12 years from 2014 - 2026. The base year for the study is 2020.
Global trenchless pipe rehabilitation market forecast
The market is anticipated to recoup from the effects of COVID-19 starting from the year 2021 and will grow at a modest CAGR during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
The trenchless pipe rehabilitation market is projected to grow at an impressive rate over the next five years to reach an estimated value of US$6.4 billion in 2025.
The market is estimated through a rigorous triangulation process of internal data, secondary analysis and the insights gained from the primary interviews with industry experts. Its growth depends upon numerous factors which have direct or indirect impact on the demand.
The key factors governing the market demand are:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis.
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis.
- Market trend and forecast analysis.
- Market segment trend and forecast.
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities.
- Emerging trends.
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players.
- Key success factors.
Trenchless pipe rehabilitation market segmentation
Trenchless pipe rehabilitation technologies are now catching the world’s attention because of their phenomenal performance and exceptional benefits. These techniques offer repair, renewal, or replacement of existing underground pipelines with minimal or no excavation. The key aspects of these technologies are that the rehabilitation of pipes is now becoming easier, cleaner, faster, and cheaper. In addition to that, these technologies avoid traffic jams and provide a delicate pipe relining without any foul smell. The equipment and liner materials used in these technologies have to be compliant under the certification and standards of NSF/ANSI 61, which has various norms related to the material used for the lining of water main pipelines in order to prevent any contamination of potable drinking water.
COVID-19 impact analysis on trenchless pipe rehabilitation market
COVID-19 has affected all the businesses, small or big, present in any sector. The dynamics of this particular market have seen a huge shift in the year 2020. The market environment and the way of operations have taken a huge turn and have led to many changes in the processes, which will have repercussions for a long period. 2021 is likely to be better than 2020 for the trenchless pipe rehabilitation market players as most of the businesses have resumed operations and the demand is being restored.
Trenchless pipe rehabilitation market competitive analysis
The report studies the competitive framework and business environment via different analytical frameworks such as:
- Porters five forces model.
- SWOT analysis.
- PEST analysis.
- Success factors.
- Growth matrix.
The key players in market are:
- Aegion Corporation.
- Anticorrosion Protective Systems LLC.
- Ellingson Companies.
- Granite Construction Inc.
- Inland Pipe Rehabilitation LLC. (IPR).
- Michels Corporation.
- Per Aarsleff A/S.
- SAK Construction, LLC.
- SANEXEN Environmental Services Inc.
The report benchmarks the major competitors on critical parameters, some of which are mentioned below:
- Sales from the trenchless pipe rehabilitation market segment.
- Geographic diversification.
- New product launches.
- Market share.
- Strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions.
- Alignment with the market.
- Regional dominance of the competitors.
To get the full scope of the report, click here.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldtrenchless.com/rehabilitation/10052021/stratview-research-trenchless-pipe-rehabilitation-market-to-offer-positive-growth-opportunities/