Glasgow NODIG Roadshow
Industry personnel are invited to join the seminar programme and hear a selection of presentations designed to give a broad-brush view of the latest techniques available, along with case study papers. The seminar programmes are compiled by the UKSTT.
The Programme Highlights:
- Keynote Speaker: Gordon Reid, General Manager for Zero Emissions, Scottish Water – Scottish Water net zero – emissions free construction
- Keynote Speaker: Phil Beardmore, Water Response Manager, Scottish Water – Supporting a Flourishing Scotland – working to increase customer trust by reducing disruption
- John Richardson, SGN – Presentation title to be confirmed
- Nick Preston, BS – EN 805 Chairman – Pressure-testing PE Pipelines Properly
- Steve Brogden, DieDraw – Environmental benefits of thin wall lining by design
- Darragh Hoban, Scottish Water: Autonomous Inspection of live raw-water tunnel
- Pierre Mikhail, CUES Inc – Maintenance Hole Scanning for Corrosion Evaluation and Rehab Quality Assessment
- Jan-Willem Neyman, PelicanCorp – The adoption of a Onecall system by New Zealand in order to protect the underground infrastructure
- Raymond Hope, Black & Veatch – Roundknowe Project – how Scottish Water embraced innovation to reduce cost & reduce carbon
- Frank Gowdy, Mammoth-MTS – Cut your hole size – Cut your carbon!
- Steve Taylor, PMP Utilities – Amex-10 Pipe Joint Sealing System
The venue has been selected to attract delegates from key areas where trenchless techniques are planned as an integral part of the future programmes of renewal and refurbishment of utilities and underground services.